[6pack] Ignition Light

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Ignition Light
From: James_ TR6 <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:57:35 +0000
My car ('76 TR6) is 3,000 miles away from me until I have it shipped out to
Portland Oregon...

but the last time I visit (the car) the ignition light came on while driving.

I played around with the battery connections, alternator connections. the
light would

be off the next time I started it, but after driving (lights on in night-time
conditions)

the light would come on and stay on.

I consulted Dan Masters book, but do not recall finding a clear answer (but
time was limited for research).

Is this most likely my alternator? Even though the volts appeared to stay at
13.5 (or there abouts).

Or something else?

Thanks!

James