Re: [6pack] Sunfast Top Pictures

To: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Sunfast Top Pictures
From: "Bob Danielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:47:27 -0500
Hi Bob,
I've been watching this thread with interest as I've had a Mohair Plus top
from Prestige Autotrim
(http://www.prestigeautotrim.com/usa/info/mh_colours.htm) on my car since
1998 and have no problem with getting the top up or putting any stress on
the frame. You can see it here
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/new%20hat.htm) and at the Prestige link
above it's the Mohair Plus in Mercedes Black with a beige interior. At the
time I had it installed by a restoration shop who commented that it was a
very difficult top to install and get the fit correct. He did a great job
fitting it and I can put it up and down in the middle of winter with no
problem.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U