Re: [6pack] Broken or cracked diff mount

To: "'jim hearn'" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, "'6 Digest'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Broken or cracked diff mount
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:26:14 -0400
A cracked/broken diff mount is usually associated with a clunk sound upon
takeoff....not a vibration. Having said that.....the diff issue isn't
usually that obvious. Here's what mine looked like.....about 1/2 down the
page http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/DiffMounts.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection