Re: [6pack] Right taillight refuses to shine

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Right taillight refuses to shine
From: "Ken" <k_nachman@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:24:11 -0400
Hopefully this is a simple problem. The right taillight & rear side marker
light on my 1969 TR6 is out. The turn signals & brake lights both work fine.
So does the left taillight. I cleaned the contacts and grounds but it still
doesn't work. I  can see on the wiring diagram that the light is fed by a
red wire. I see the wire goes from the bottom fuse on the fuseblock into the
taped wiring harness and that it comes out in the trunk at the light. Is
there any place in between that I can check for a bad connection?

Thanks
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register
1969 TR6