Re: [6pack] LED Flashers

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] LED Flashers
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:32:16 +0000
Hey,

My brother put yellow-360 LEDs in his TR and did not have to swap the flasher.
I thought he would have needed to, but maybe he already had a 'heavy duty'
flasher, or whatever is necessary. Try before you swap it. We both have the
red-360 bulbs in the stop/tail and love them. You must get the 360 bulbs or
you don't get any brightness at all. He has also worked to improve the
reflective surface in his lamps. He tried chrome paint, but someone at a show
told him that he needs to get silver HVAC tape. I personally don't think the
yellow bulbs are necessary, as the TRs have nice big yellow turn signals. It's
just those tiny and dim brake lamps I wanted to improve. Just my opinion. We
found the 360 bulbs at a great price on e-bay.

Sloane :)

69-6

> To: William.Couzelis@CNA.com; 6pack@autox.team.net
> From: lfm614@aol.com
> Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:24:56 +0000
> Subject: Re: [6pack] LED Flashers
>
> They make a replacement flasher for the LEDs, the places that sell the
automotive bulbs usually sell them too.

> I have been considering the swap to LED bulbs to get more brightness, what
bulb numbers did you use? How many LED are they? Flat or 360?