[6pack] Alternator regulator

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Alternator regulator
From: "Colin Grimes" <cgrimes@golden.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 06:16:54 -0400
My original regulator appeared to have been fried due to a short in the
streering column (now fixed), this had the case secured to the alternator
frame and a connection to each armature brush.
I have "jF04" regulator that mounts into slots with a yellow connection to the
one brush & a metal link from the case to the other brush.
When tested had great output but ??????? was overcharging unless i switched on
all lights ?
My thoughts are it is something to do with the orange wire from the B+
connection.
I would appreciate guidance where to look ?
Colin