[6pack] Books and Manuals for sale (Reminder)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Books and Manuals for sale (Reminder)
From: Joe Simcoe <joe.simcoe@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 23:21:58 -0500
Just a reminder . . . I have listed a few books and and manuals on Ebay.
 These are my personal items that I am selling in preparation for a move.
 Sorry to part with them, but alas my British car days are behind me.
Go to Ebay, and do an advanced search for items being sold by gbsimcoe

These are all in Very Very good condition, and are my personal items (not
resale stuff)

I know many are traveling etc . . but if you are interested please take a
look, the auctions end in a couple of days

Joe Simcoe