[6pack] Wobble at 65mph

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Wobble at 65mph
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 05:41:54 -0400
All the work is done, the car is back on the ground and all my tools are put
away, as it is late. I will test run tomorrow morning and report the outcome
and what I did to hopefully fix the problem. Stand by for an update. If it
really has resolved the issue, the report might not be until Monday as I
will be cruising at 65 with no wobble all day Saturday and Sunday. Maybe
make it in time to see some racing at the Pittsburgh Grand Prix.

Robert L. Gannon

http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/site/?/home/