Re: [6pack] Diaphrams for 69 stock carbs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Diaphrams for 69 stock carbs
From: <tr6parts@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 9:58:28 -0700
I have never bought anything that wasn't of quality from BPNW.
But I haven't bought diaphrams from them.
TRF also sell the diaphrams seperately.  Probably about the same price.
I can't remember exactly.
Because of your location shipping has to be cheaper from BPNW.
Diaphrams only last me about a year; I use the car daily, can't say   if thats
why.

Al Salvatore