Re: [6pack] tire size?

To: "'Jim Jones'" <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] tire size?
From: "AC" <acekraut@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:10:16 -0400
Jim,

Years ago now I conducted a survey of the list and actually received quite a
few results asking which size tires everyone was running on their car.  I
published the information on the triumph owners website at
triumphowners.com/108.  The information is down towards the bottom of the
page.  Many of the tires listed have been discontinued but the different
sizes that people were running successfully are listed there.  Check it out
to get an idea of what works for some other listers.

Aaron(Back after the AOL forced hiatus)
Topsham, Maine