Re: [6pack] Gas Tank Sending Unit Float

To: "'Corbitt, Michael'" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Gas Tank Sending Unit Float
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 18:42:24 -0400
Another option is to go to a brass Mustang float. You can see what it looks
like here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ForumImages/Float2.jpg and here
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ForumImages/Float1.jpg

It's a perfect fit and was used on any Mustang from '65-'73. I got mine from
MustangsUnlimited.com and it's part #240075

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection