Re: [6pack] Ignition warning buzzer

To: Steve Kirsis <sakirsis@consolidated.net>, 6pack
Subject: Re: [6pack] Ignition warning buzzer
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:31:45 -0700
        Steve:

        Here is another eBay item for you:  330319442154

        It did not sell (the auction closed without selling), so you might toss
this
guy an email and see if he still has it. It is for a bit later TR6 however
(later commission numbers). It is cheaper than the earlier buzzer, and looks
identical.

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom