Re: [6pack] Karmann declares bankruptcy

To: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer.lists@blakedischer.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Karmann declares bankruptcy
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:12:44 -0700
        I noticed the Rostyle wheels, and the hard top with wrap around glass.
Some
interesting styling differences. Also the file photo is named "TR5.JPG".
Presumably Leyland wanted to name the car the TR5, but by the time they got it
into production, that name had been assigned to the TR4 with the 6 cylinder PI
motor in the UK. In the US, that model was called the TR250. Anyway, the TR5
moniker was already in use.

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom