[6pack] Clutch push rod?

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Clutch push rod?
From: "Tomislav Marincic" <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:01:50 -0400
Hello Gents,

The clutch push rod I got from TRF (stock type, solid and non-adjustable) has a
slight angle where the "fork" meets the solid bar. The bar is "straight"
longitudinally, but there's a bit of vertical angle. I looked at two cruddy old
ones and found this seems to be an original feature.

>From the funny angle I'm working at, I cannot see why one orientation would be
>more advantageous than the other. Perhaps it's to prevent fouling something at
>full lever extension?

Is this just a production variation, or is there an "up" and "down" side?

Thanks, Tom
CC55483L
"90% complete" (groan)

All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably
from people who are not fighting.
George Orwell