Re: [6pack] Rockers or Rollers?

To: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Rockers or Rollers?
From: janah@att.net
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:22:57 +0000
Some follow-up clarification?

<snip> Then I go set FTD. That is so awesome, words can't explain it. <snip>
What is FTD?

<snip> Adjunct to the cost, what do you want to do with this motor?<snip>

I want to recover as much of the TR6PI performance as I can.  I am really a 40
mph back roads kind of guy, but I do want to be able to jump on the highway and
come home fast.  I might also like to go to the track and wind it out. Camshaft
will be the TR6PI/TR5 PI profile.

<snip> Loose tappets can only be fixed by re-sleeving the block (expensive and
not justifiable) or replacing the block (expensive and probably overkill)
<snip>  This is a long way of saying "live with it"?

Regards,
John Cyg