[6pack] Rear trim pieces

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Rear trim pieces
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:06:24 -0800
Hi everyone

I took the rear wheel well trim pieces I was graciously sent by a list
member (paying it forward) to the auto upholstery shop today.  He was able
to match my color and texture perfectly and said he could make both pieces
easily in two days by using the old pieces as a pattern.  I asked for an
extra = yard to be ordered so I can cover the door gussets and the b-post
filler piece.  I see the filler piece in diagrams but cannot clearly
envision how it is properly installed.  Does someone out there have a photo
or a detailed explanation of how this piece is used?

I am also trying to install a flush-mount overhead light in the trim of the
surrey top backlight.  Has anyone tried this?  Ive seen the installation of
a light in the middle of the w/s frame, but not in the backlight.  I plan on
using a small square of metal to mount the light and wire it to a switch
Ill likely place in the center console/arm rest.

Andy

CD6746L HVDA

Getting closer . . .