Re: [6pack] Glen head count

To: "'6 Digest'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Glen head count
From: "glc / crc" <glccrc@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:44:47 -0400
Since we're down to the wire and the TR6 just got painted on Friday, it may
be sporting a new bright blue exterior with classic dynamat interior.

Right now interior is old BRG and black paint and a ratty drivers seat- and
one door opener.

Hopefully some new tan carpet and new-to-us miata seats in tan.
Door panels? Ah, highly overrated. Who needs em?

In some fashion, most of my 70 6 will be there, arriving Th eve and touring.
Staying with Porsche neighbors at Staybridge Suites in Corning

George Church
Central PA