Re: [6pack] new member

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] new member
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:31:17 -0400
 Welcome Bob,

Since I subscribe to both lists I am familiar with your name and look forward
to your contributions to the list.? Much like the Triumph list there is a lot
of knowledge and help that is shared.

Congrats on the new purchase.? Any pics anywhere?? triumphowners.com or
anywhere else?

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108