[6pack] Triumph People, Parts & Posters at The Glen

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Triumph People, Parts & Posters at The Glen
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:11:47 EDT
ALL TRIUMPH FOLKS

Some notes on the forthcoming Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen with the
featured car being our Triumphs.

You all know, Ted Schumacher and he is almost 20 years into vending at The
Glen. See Ted at his booth.

While not vending at the Glen, folks like Richard Good, Tony Vigliotti, Matt
Bakes, TRF, Moss,  and  A.R.E. will be represented. Look for them in the
Triumph Paddock.

Tony Drews will be bringing some inventory on the Heavy Duty Front Spindles
and Spacers, that Uncle Jack developed. Uncle Jack's recent TR6 seat bracket
for Miata Conversions, will be there.

We will all be wandering around the Triumph Paddock most of the time, and you
will want to visit......

CLASSIC MOTORSPORTS OLDE ENGLISH PUB....

with that Limey, Gary Hunter, as Bartender. AND CLASSIC MOTORSPORTS IS THE
OFFICIAL SPONSOR  OF THE KASTNER CUP TROPHY RACE ON SUNDAY AT 3:00pm

There are free posters for VTR members and Kas Kastner and other interesting
folks will be lurking around to sign them. Posters may also be available for
sale to non-VTR members for a very nominal cost. The President of VTR, Blake
Discher, will be on hand.

If you know anything about the Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association,
(VTR) they are the Official Hosts for the Friends of Triumph and can be found
in
their familiar STRIPED TENT.

Of course, we are HONORING JOE & DOTTIE RICHARDS and the meticulously
restored TR2 TS1 LO.   TS1 LO will be on display at the Grand Prix Festival in
The
Glen and in the Triumph Paddock.

On Saturday night we will be celebrating the Life of Uncle Jack Drews. The
Kastner Cup Race will be dedicated to Uncle Jack and will feature "THE MISSING
MAN FORMATION" on the PACE LAP.

The Kastner Cup Honorary Pace Car will be the Triumph TR2 TS1 LO,  that has
been purchased by Robert Parker Smith, and will become part of his private
collection Hawaii.

The Glen will also be the location that JOHN MACARTNEY is going officially
kick off the    promotion of the TransAmerica Charity Drive in the US & Canada.
He will be on hand to discuss and has a powerpoint presentation.
LOOK AT:  <http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/>

There's a lot more, but that's enuff. I got to pack. See you there!

Joe A

   </HTML>