[6pack] Plea for car pictures - updated

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Plea for car pictures - updated
From: Alan Atkinson <alanatkinson@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:58:17 -0400
A couple of weeks ago I sent out a note asking for images of your original
colored 6 or 250 for the gallery on the 6-Pack site.

I'd like to thank all those who responded.

I'm happy to say we have everything now except a picture of a TR6 in Conifer.
If you have one of these rare beasts, I'd love to have a picture of it to
complete the set. If you have any other images of stock color cars - 1024x768
or bigger - I'll still be delighted to post them, but I ~really~ want a
picture of a Conifer car...

TIA as always
Alan Atkinson
6-Pack webmaster
Be the filmmaker you always wanted to belearn how to burn a DVD with
Windows..
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/