[6pack] Robert P Waldrop/AE/DuPont is out of the office.

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Robert P Waldrop/AE/DuPont is out of the office.
From: Robert P Waldrop <Robert.P.Waldrop@USA.dupont.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:04:18 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  08/28/2008 and will not return until
09/02/2008.

I will have very limited availability during this time.  You may leave me a
voice-mail at 800-284-3382 ext 5324 and I'll respond when I'm able.
Orders or order inquiries may be sent to:
MCMCUSTOMERSERVICE@USA.DUPONT.COM or you can contact customer service at
800-284-3382 extension 5775 option #1.

For immediate sales assistance, contact Brian Veeder at 800-284-3382
Extension 5579.

Regards, Robert Waldrop

transfers of data to third parties.