Re: [6pack] Lubricants

To: <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Lubricants
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:23:18 +0100
Schweppes Indian Tonic Water (still widely available in the UK) had a dollop of
quinine added to it
during manufacture. Schweppes still claim there's quinine in there but as we
don't have malarial
mosquitoes in the UK, the drug's existence in the elixir is academic.
Personally, I prefer a Gin
Sling and the best I've ever had was in Singapore at Raffles - where else?

Jonmac