[6pack] Uncle Jack 22 Setember 36-16 August 08

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Uncle Jack 22 Setember 36-16 August 08
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:04:46 EDT
6 Pack

We lost one of our best......

We (a lot of us)  buried Uncle Jack yesterday in Geneseo, Illinois. Jack &
were best friends for 20 years with nary an unkind word between us.

We worked together on many projects, and traveled extensively, most of which
had to do with Triumphs and Triumph people.

For those that are going to join us at Watkins Glen 3-7 September we will be
memorializing Uncle Jack in the Triumph Paddock, and on the Track. Please join
us on Saturday evening, if not throughout the weekend.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph.

PS: Uncle Jack's Pristine TR6 will be coming up for sale, for those that may
be interested.

   </HTML>