[6pack] Turn Signal flasher

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Turn Signal flasher
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:16:13 -0700 (PDT)
As Vance (and others) have said, you can get a perfectly servicable flasher
from any local auto parts store.  I also discovered  that they offered two
kinds of flashers, one which is marked as Louder than normal.  Since the Brits
use right hand drive they logically located the flasher on the right side of
the car allowing them to hear the flasher more easily than for those of us
with left hand drive cars.  Since I have old ears, I also used a couple of
pigtails to relocate the flasher to the left side of my car.  With the loud
flasher on the left side I don't embarass myself quite as much as before when
people just wrote the never ending blinker  off to senility .

Mike Lunsford (nearing the top of the hill if not actually over it)