[6pack] Poll: Anyone own a Ski Rack for TR6...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Poll: Anyone own a Ski Rack for TR6...
From: James_ TR6 <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:10:21 +0000
Years ago, pre ebay and actually pre internet (for the masses anyway)...
I bought a NOS ski rack for my TR6!!! Mounts in front of the boot lid
(attaches to the lid
between the hinge and lid) and the other piece positioned between the bumper
mounting bolt
and the body. the skis angle vertically over the top.

I have NEVER seen one on a car at a show, or seen one for sale on ebay.
Has anyone seen one or own one? I have always been curious....

I am a skiier and have used the rack in the winter to go downhill and cross
country
skiing. of course, only if the roads are clear! But, I have been caught in
snow before...
BTW, Pirelli's are amazing in the snow!

James
1976 TR6