[6pack] TR250 and TR6 colors

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] TR250 and TR6 colors
From: Alan Atkinson <alanatkinson@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:11:23 -0400
A few weeks ago I sent out a plea for color photos of your cars to add to a
gallery of stock colors on the 6-pack site.
I got a pretty good response, but we're still missing a few. If you have a car
in one of these stock colors, it would be great if you could send a picture or
two to webmaster@6-pack.org so we can get the set.

TR250 Colors still missing:
Black
Signal Red
Triumph Racing Green
Wedgewood Blue

TR6 Colors still missing:
Black
Conifer Green
Emerald Green
Java Green
Topaz

If you have a TR6 or 250 in another stock color and would like it adding, then
feel free to send me a snap. If you want to make my life easier, 1024x768
jpg's are preferred. Bigger is fine. Smaller leaves the car looking blurry
when it gets blown up.

TIA, Alan

Oh and you can see the cars here -
http://www.6-pack.org/sixpack//index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=5
&Itemid=42

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yaho
o_082008