Re: [6pack] [TR] NATC 2009 (VTR) pictures

To: trmarty@hotmail.com, spitlist@cox.net, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] NATC 2009 (VTR) pictures
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:33:50 EDT
It was definitely on the top of my "to-do" list for the Spit.  That  car was
sooo much fun!  But a few years ago (after the TR6 restoration) I  had a
chance to sell the car to a club member who wanted to buy it to surprise  his
wife
for her 40th birthday....so I parted with it.  She still owns it  and drives
it regularly although I don't think she's doing any fast camber turns  with it!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 8/10/2008 12:20:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,