Re: [6pack] Camping at The Glen

To: jmerone@rocketmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Camping at The Glen
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:09:39 EDT
Joe and others,

It great to hear how many Triumphs will be at The Glen.  The Western
Pennsylvania Triumph (VTR) guys informally host our Triumph Hospitality area.
It is
open to anyone that passes by. We will be located in the paddock at one end of
the tech barn, on grass and hard surface. Introduce yourself.

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph

> And if you don't want to camp right at the track, there's a great New York
> State park and campground right in downtown Watkins Glen alongside the
> gorge.
> My wife and I have stayed there twice in the past during the vintage racing
> week.  You can book it online.
>
> This year we're staying at another place that's along RT.414 and the lake
> with
> some other LBC fans.
>
> Joe Merone
> CF18928