[6pack] Rubber bumpers

To: auto tox <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Rubber bumpers
From: johnehorton@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all. here are the rubber bumper set I took off my 76 TR6.  I will sell
them for 125.00 plus fedex to you.  I think the set weights about 25 pounds.
Rubber is in good shape with no tears or scuffs.

If no one wants them I will put them on Ebay for 150.00 plus.

John h.

PICT0040.JPG]

PICT0040.JPG]