[6pack] Car for rent in NE for Weekend of Watkins Glenn Grand Prix?

To: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>, Triumph <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Car for rent in NE for Weekend of Watkins Glenn Grand Prix?
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:00:17 -0700
My wife and I will be attending the Vintage Grand Prix and Kastner Cup
Triumph race in Watkins Glenn on Sept 7-9.  We are flying in to somewhere in
NY from Seattle.  It would be really cool if we could rent a Triumph from
some member for that time frame?  Would insure it of course.  Does anyone
have a suggestion or a suitable car they might consider renting out to a TR6
street and race car owner who can only attend this event as a spectator?

Thanks,
--
Chuck Arnold