Re: [6pack] Emissions Test

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, "'email list'"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Emissions Test
From: "Darrell Ramsey" <dramsey11@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:50:30 -0400
Bob - From your web page I see you measured 116 ppm HC and 1.3% CO.  Those
are good numbers that indicate a good running engine.  I used to live in
Maricopa Co, AZ and was subject to yearly emissions testing on my stock 71
TR6.  My last test report was June 2003 and measured 98 ppm HC and .98% CO.
The test included idle and road speeds as the car was on rollers.

This was a stock, original engine with 75K on it. I used a Gunson exhaust
gas analyzer to get the carbs set as close to optimum as I could.  So for
those wondering, the original Z-S set up can run pretty clean also.

Darrell