Re: [6pack] cartridge oil filter

To: rgperry@earthlink.net (Greg Perry)
Subject: Re: [6pack] cartridge oil filter
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:23:02 -0700
Greg---The direction of the filter should make no difference. I think
the end with smaller hole helped to align the filter to the opening in
the block. Since you don't have the smaller hole with this filter, just
be sure it's as central as you can get it.

Dick

 From: rgperry@earthlink.net(Greg Perry)

Hello List,
While changing the oil and ran out of the original style cartridge
filter with the small bolt hole on one side and the large hole on the
other. The replacement filter has the same size large hole on both ends.
I don't remember if this makes a difference on the oil pressure or
filtration because of the lager opening on one end. Does anyone know the
answer?
Regards,
Greg