[6pack] Fire Extinguishers

To: forzion@maine.rr.com
Subject: [6pack] Fire Extinguishers
From: "W. W. Moine" <bmoine@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
   Just my 2 cents

   I think the question you should also ask yourself is do you want to
   clean up all that powder or would you rather spend a little more and
   get clean agent like Halguard
   http://www.h3rperformance.com/halguard_products.htm

   Are you aware that most of the powder in the dry powder extinguishers
   is highly corrosive and will cause damage if not promptly cleaned from
   metal surfaces?

   I personally want to minimize the mess from any fire and carry the 2.5
   lb Halguard right behind the seat.  They don't cost as much as you
   think.

   WWM

   Message: 8