Re: [6pack] Windscreen finisher strip

To: <forzion@maine.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Windscreen finisher strip
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:31:26 -0700
        Dave:

        There is a spiffy tool that Mini owners know all about. Check it
out here: http://www.7ent.com/sub.cfm?lastfound=16&rownum=5&id=326. It
is called a windshield filler strip tool. It spreads the filler and
allows you push the trim strip in pretty easily. I recommend using some
Windex or soapy water as a lubricant, and threading the strip through
the opening in the tip of the tool. Then spread the filler with the tip
and slide the tool along the groove. The trim goes in slicker than snot
on a glass door knob.

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom