Re: [6pack] A Type OD Oil

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] A Type OD Oil
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:16:44 -0600
Valvoline VR1 50w racing motor oil....with API Service SL for those keeping
score at home.  Temperatures hit 104 on three of my summer VTR trips from
Denver and back and no problems and the OD was on about 75% of the miles.

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)