Re: [6pack] Radiator removal/repair

To: "'Phil Beckman'" <pbeckman@ameritech.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Radiator removal/repair
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:29:19 -0400
Phil,
There's maybe a gallon in the radiator. On my previous radiator, I'd just
loosen the bottom hose and let it leak out. If you're having a shop boil it
out and repair the leak, you might want to consider having a bung soldered
in for a petcock.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection