Re: [6pack] Fw: Re:Site feedback from Valvoline.com (VR1 ZDDP query)

To: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, Glenn Rierson <glenn.rierson@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Fw: Re:Site feedback from Valvoline.com (VR1 ZDDP query)
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:20:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Jim,

This confirms what I researched on my own that the 20W-50 wt oil does not
neccesarly have lower amounts of ZDDP.  If one thinks about it the vehicle
manufacturers do not recommend 20w-50 wt oil for their current or recent models.

Glenn,

Thanks for letting the list know about Valvoline's response.

Regards,
Greg Perry