Re: [6pack] ZDDP again

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] ZDDP again
From: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:20:17 -0400
I saw the VR-1 Racing Oil when I was at their website (and I like the
idea since I'm partial to Valvoline as my father spent over 25 years
working for Ashland Oil / Ashland Inc.).  But what's everyone's
thoughts about using racing oil in a non-racing car?  I figure it
doesn't have the detergents and other addiatives to deal with acids
and such that standard passenger car oil has since most racing oil is
designed to be replaced very frequently.

John V.

--
www.vannorman.hobby-site.com