Re: [6pack] Ethanol gasoline blends,small engines

To: "Bob" <rpeglow@optonline.net>, "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Ethanol gasoline blends,small engines
From: "Robert McBride" <rmcbride@mi.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:20:45 -0400
I have had good luck using SeaFoam to clean out the carbs on my many small
engines,,,  I even was able to get a old lawn mower that hasn't run in ten
years going this year by putting some right into the gas tank before adding
any gas and letting it sit over night....then a shot of starting fluid into
the carb and she started right up...

     Vapor lock has become my biggest problem of late with my boat,,, It
will run fine for 45 minutes and then stops..  You then have to sit there
with the engine cover open for 45 minutes before it will start up again,,,
repeat as needed....  Funny it's hard to get anyone to go boating with me
how...  Bob