Re: [6pack] buterfingers award

To: Oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] buterfingers award
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 02:17:35 +0000
I think the only access short of taking that panel apart is through the
opening through which the spanner went south. Perhaps you need a BFM (the
magnet equivalent of the legendary hammer) or recruit a friendly laparoscopic
surgeon.

The panel gets narrow at the bottom so perhaps it got wedged and you could
dislodge it with a stiff wire and then grasp it with a tool/magnet

Stan