Re: [6pack] Assorted Fastener Questions

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Assorted Fastener Questions
From: Glenn Rattmann <k6na@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:06:57 -0700
Bob,

The detailed answers you seek are found in Carroll Smith's Nuts,
Bolts, Fasteners and Plumbing Handbook, published by MBI Publishing
Company.  I'm not a racer (and didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn
Express last night) but many racers use this book as their fastener
reference.  There's a web address stated on the back
cover:   www.motorbooks.com

I haven't checked to see if the site is current, but if you have
trouble finding the book let me know.  There is other contact information.

Glenn/San Diego
6's

At 12:59 PM 3/28/2008, you wrote:
>Having spent the past few months taking more of my car apart at the same
>time then ever before, the assortment of fasteners used

snipped