Re: [6pack] Trailing Arm Bushings

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, Stuart Thompson
Subject: Re: [6pack] Trailing Arm Bushings
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:38:08 +0000
I think the best cure for squeaky TA's is to fit grease nipples into the TA's
below each bush and give them a shot from a grease gun once a year. You can
see this illustrated in one of Roger Williams books. There may be other
materials that don't squeak but I had birds twittering all last summer and it
is really annoying.

Stan