Re: [6pack] Moto Lita Hub install....

To: tomkate@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: [6pack] Moto Lita Hub install....
From: <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 9:05:59 -0400
Tom;

Yes, the Moto Lita quality looks excellent! I don't understand, however: You
say you've already installed yours? How did you get the hub to fit onto the
steering column? On mine, it won't seat all the way down to the face of the
horn ring.... I was considering opening up the taper st the back of the hub to
let it seat completely.....

Dave Friedlander
'74-Six