Re: [6pack] In search of...uprated TR6 gearbox syncros

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, Shannon Muncy
Subject: Re: [6pack] In search of...uprated TR6 gearbox syncros
From: Richard Seaton <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:11:27 -0500
 I'd be very carefully getting good sycros, some of the ones out there are
trash, I bought some from NOS Locators (oh, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned
there name) at the time I thought it was a good price.I believe some are of a
different material. When I sent the tranny to Quantummechanics for a rebuild
he said the sycros were junk. Take that for what it's worth.
 I don't have any advice on where to look for good ones though

Richard Seaton

RSH17@msn.com

View My 1969 TR6 restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)
 OR
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=92

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.