Re: [6pack] Grey interior

To: Robert et Dominique Boudreault <bouro@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Grey interior
From: Ashford Little <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:12:52 -0500
Well, I just bought a set of grey carpet for my car.  Currently, the
car is white over black.  I wanted something to break up the black-out
in the interior.  I'll post some photos when I get around to getting
it installed.

On an even better note, I got my car back after having the engine
refreshed.  Enjoyed about a two hour cruise down from the North
Georgia Mountains running it in a bit.

Vroom, vroom, spring is near.

Ashford Little
GTA Director