[6pack] TR6 Rear Disc Brake Brackets, update

To: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Subject: [6pack] TR6 Rear Disc Brake Brackets, update
From: "Watson, Don" <dwatson@cet.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:44:08 -0500
Joe,

Thanks for the guidance on the steel wheels!

I pulled the Panasports off, installed my spare steel wheel and checked
for clearance.

All clear with ample room for stock wheels.

The 15"x7" Panasports have 0mm offset, 3.9" backspace, whereas the stock
steel wheels run +12mm offset, 3.5" backspace.

See attached pictures.

DSC07354.JPG]

DSC07355.JPG]

DSC07357.JPG]