[6pack] Negative battery cable

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Negative battery cable
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:31:10 -0800 (PST)
  I believe that Dave's suspicion is correct since it doesn't make sense for a
positive cable to have two lugs on it.  As an aside, I looked at the negative
cable on the 71 TR 6 that I bought yesterday and it is round and has two lugs
on a single cable that is insulated at the top to about 1/3 down.  It is bare
the rest of the way.  The cable on my 1970 is uninsulated silver weaved wire
about 1 inch wide and 1/4 inch thick.  I guess the old saying "they don't make
them like they used to" applies here.  I suggest you place your order by phone
so you are more likely to get what you want.  Cheers.

  Mike Lunsford

David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com> wrote:
  If that's true, Mike, does TRF have their pictures or descriptions for their
516508 and 516509  reversed here?

http://www.zeni.net/trf/TR6-250GC/161.php?s_wt=1280&s_ht=1024

I assume the description is correct  for their P/N 516508. But the midpoint
clamp is only shown on the 516509....

Dave
'74-Six