Re: [6pack] Question on speedo & tach light colors for '73

To: "'Cregg Cowan'" <cregg.cowan@sri.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Question on speedo & tach light colors for '73
From: "glc / crc" <glccrc@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 06:03:39 -0500
I think I have a tach that I bought on eBay that would work for your later
6, mine's a 1970. Be happy to take a reasonable amount for it, dude shipped
it to me despite finsing out it was wrong item after the bid, although I
offered to buy something else for similar money. (sigh)
It sits on the bookcase in my office next to a Matchbox 6 in my color....
And would do worlds better informing you of how fast you're going since your
speedo probably floats like mine. Keeps the brain cels active, doing ratio
conversions when you see a cop and glance at the tach, remember what gear
you're in, and ....

Contact me at this email or work glc@rowesprinkler.com if you're interested.
And congrats on the purchase, drivers are fun 'cause ya get to use em more
often, and wasn't that the whole point of having a tr6?

George Church