[6pack] ebay, Vinny and others

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] ebay, Vinny and others
From: mcmeganutt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:28:05 -0500
I think now with the buyers ability to leave anonymous specific feedback on the
seller for description, communication, speed of shipping and shipping costs we
will start to see some more accuracy on a sellers true nature. I know there are
those that are afraid to leave true neutral or negative feedback for fear of
retaliatory feedback. I had one guy leave me neutral because he said I was hard
to deal with. I had to file a paypal claim and he never responded to half
adozen emails and not even the Paypal claim, I received my refund from paypal.
In reality I should have left him a negative and most likely he would have
responded with a negative back. Buyers sometimes wonder why sellers don't leave
feedback first. A seller doesn't know if your happy with the transactyion until
you tell him. My other neutral came after I left positive first as the seller
and a month later the buyer decided that the rc car wasn't fast enough for him
and it didn't come with some part he wanted. I stood by my description and
photos. I haven't dealt with that specific Triumph parts seller but all the TR
parts I have bought or sold have been positive experiences. My worst TR
experience was when I bought this TR6 from someone on the big TR list or maybe
this list, no rust,yea right, I drive 400 miles to pick up the car and its
stuck up to the rims in mud, tarp shreds are flapping in the wind, rust
everywhere and then he wants me to lie to his wife about how much I'm paying
him for it because he has to split the money with her. My heart dropped when I
first saw that car. If it wasn't for the new parts that came with it and the
fact I just drove 400 miles with a truck and trailer I would have turned
around. Here I am 4 years later still rebuilding it, still in alot of pieces
but getting closer and I have had a good time with my son working on it so far.
He thinks its his now, maybe after I drive it for a few years first. We'll see.
Fred
70 TR6 CC54944L FIT