Re: [6pack] Rebuilding - Part 3?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Rebuilding - Part 3?
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:26:24 -0500
I rebuilt a TR6 engine six years back. Head complete including guides,
valves, hardened seats, new springs etc. Removed everything from the block,
Machine shop did all the polishing, bore to +.020, polished and balanced
crank and flywheel, new clutch and plates, cooked and magnafluxed, I did the
rebuild myself with all new stuff including new pistons, rings, bearings,
pump. When it was all said and done I domed it with a silver powder coated
valve cover. It cost $2346.88 for all the parts and machine shop work.
The experience was priceless. For everything else there was MasterCard.

Robert L. Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html